Totti Könnölä, CEO of the Insight Foresight Institute, will participate in the Scientific Conference on Transformative Innovation Policies and will be in the Roundtable organized around circular economy and industry 4.0. Totti will share his views on ”digital platforms as a lever to promote circular economy”.
Date: April 25, 2017.
Place: Areces Foundation, C / Vitrubio, 5. 28006, Madrid.
The Conference is organized by the Economy and Innovation Policy Research Group of the Complutense University of Madrid (GRINEI-UCM) and the Forum of Innovative Companies (FEI), in collaboration with the Ramón Areces Foundation.
The day consists of two different sessions:
I. Morning session: 9.30 to 17.00
II. Afternoon session: 19:30 to 21:00
In the morning, a scientific work will be developed to analyze the current trends of innovation policies and in the afternoon there will be a round table where companies and representatives of the administration will discuss the Spanish situation. The round table focuses on circular economy and industry 4.0 as levers that, in the hands of companies, can contribute to solving some of the challenges of society and, therefore, to align with transformative innovation policies.
– Moderator: José María Insenser, Forum of Innovative Companies.
– “Business and the circular economy”. Mirari Zaldúa Urretabizkaia. Responsible for Innovation Policy Projects. TECNALIA POINT. TECNALIA. Research & Innovation.
– “Industry 4.0 and transformative innovation policies”. Luis Fernando Alvarez-Gascón Perez. General Manager GMV secure eSolutions.
– “Digital platforms as a lever to promote the Circular Economy “, Totti Konnola, CEO, Insight Foresight Institute
– “Transformative innovation policies and public administration”. Francisco Marín, General Manager of CDTI.